- Dr. Andy Family Practice Clinic
Patient Portal Access
What is the patient portal?
A patient portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information, request appointment times, send a message to the clinic and so much more!
* Below are some answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the patient portal. *
- * What is a Patient Portal?
- A patient portal is a secure online website that gives you convenient 24-hour access to your personal health information and medical records—from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- * Why Should I Use a Patient Portal?
- Accessing your personal medical records through a patient portal can help you to be more actively involved in your own health care. Accessing your family members’ health information can help you take care of them more easily. Also, patient portals offer self-service options that can eliminate phone tag with your doctor and might even save a trip to the doctor’s office.
- * Is My Information Safe?
- Yes. Patient portals have privacy and security safeguards in place to protect your health information. Always remember to protect your user name and password from others and make sure to only log on to the patient portal from a personal or secure computer.
- * I Forgot My Password?
- After you attempt to login with a username and password, click on the link that says, “Forgot Password,” and follow the additional instructions. If you still need help, contact the office to reset your account.